Thursday, October 5, 2017

Hello from Maine my friends! We are having a wonderful vacation and on the go constantly. Today we spent the entire morning at a Bath Maritime Museum. Our friend was in the navy and could have spent the entire day there. We had lunch and then headed to a castle in Bath.  It was so incredible to see-the furniture was from the 1800’s. We had a delicious Lobster dinner tonight and played our first game of cards; we’ve been exhausted each evening. Tomorrow we head up to Bar Harbor and will also visit Acadia Park. Saturday will take us to New Hampshire and Keepsake Quilting. Sunday we head to Vermont and Monday to MA.  Our time is flying by so quickly do to all of our activities. I’ll be back to posting pics as I get WiFi coverage.

Blessings, Noreen

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have been able to enjoy your time away, sounds like you have a very busy itinerary to follow, but hopefully got to see some beautiful foilage! Will be in prayer for your friends in CA. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14