Friday, October 27, 2017

The Glorious Colors

Happy Friday to you all. I am reveling in the colors we did see, although not at peak still incredible to behold.  All photos were taken with my IPhone SE and were not touched up, all were taken in New Hampshire.  It was a cold and rainy day as we drove through the White Mountains; not the best for photos, but still so beautiful.





Fell in love with this mini doodle named Sophie; in fact, she reminded me of Murphy who you can find here: https://murphyandstanley.blogspot.com.  She had such a sweet temperament, that even hubby said he'd take her home for Hunter.  Of course, her parents didn't think that was a good idea.  I know Hunter would love having her as a sister.
I actually got out my new Vermont Flannel Company shirt last evening-it was that cold.  It has to be the heaviest flannel shirt I've ever seen or had; since I really wanted it and we were there-so why not?!
I hope you are enjoying your weather, warm or cold.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Noreen 

5 comments:

  1. Now I am envious, Noreen, the colors are spectacular, and Sophie is adorable.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are having a very cold autumn here in northern Indiana too. Our trees are VERY late in changing color as well. It must be that way across the country... but beautiful all the same. Thank you for sharing these heavenly pictures, Noreen, and so glad you're having a good time. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful. We saw some beautiful colors when we drove to Montana a few weeks ago. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mountains of NH are always so pretty in the fall.

    Sophie is just adorable - bet Hunter would love her too.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Noreen. Changing seasons one of the most beautiful. So is Sofie. My dream dog..Happy Weekend..Judy

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14