Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Autumn Sunset

Happy Tuesday! This weekend hubby got a new IPhone-not because he wanted one per say, but because the volume on his phone was gone and he could only hear if it was on speaker phone. We have been told that the IPhone 8 has an incredible camera, so on Sunday night when he was working he took these sunset photos; we were very impressed.

Today I'm heading to my neighbors house for coffee and a catch up-which means that it will be breakfast too.  She is an amazing hostess, much like the sister of my heart Susan.  I know it will be a full breakfast; I'm hoping we all walk afterward.
I hope your week has started out well.
Hugs and giggles,
Noreen

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, Noreen. The colors are amazing, an autumn sunset for sure..Happy Tuesday..Judy

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14