Thursday, October 26, 2017

Autumn in New Hampshire

Happy Thursday from snowy Colorado. We've been enjoying warm weather a bit longer than normal, but it's still hard to have the snow come before December. One of the things hubby and I looked forward to on our trip was seeing lots of covered bridges, we love them. Hope you enjoy the photos.
Loved this church.






I'm sorry to say I am just not ready for winter yet.  It would be wonderful to just stay inside and sew all afternoon, but I've got things to do before we head to have dinner with our friends.  Tomorrow will find us at the gym, then our quarterly tea/lunch with all the girls while hubby takes the boys out to lunch and tomorrow night we celebrate our daughter and son-in-laws birthdays.
I hope that your day is filled with contentment and peace.
Blessings~
Noreen

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Dad was in Massachusetts last weekend and he was surprised at how many of the trees were still green. He said they will all probably turn quickly.

    We are having a 40 degree drop in temps tomorrow. Mom is weeping, we are excited:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I love covered bridges and long to find one.
    We are finally getting some fall temps.. Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14