Monday, October 30, 2017

Vermont

Happy Monday to you all. As we drove through the White Mountains, it was pouring rain, which made the colors not as bright. Here we are in Vermont. We stopped at Woodstock and I even bought a Vermont Flannel Shirt from the store with that name.

You can see it was wet, with our rain slickers on.  Not a very good shot, but it is a contender for our Christmas Card.



I am pretty certain that this lake was in New Hampshire where is was raining.  Love the reflections though.

It is going to be a very cold day today; hubby and I will hit the gym this morning and after running one errand, hope to stay inside.
I hope you have a fantastic last Monday of October.
Hugs,
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. I think the photo is Christmas card perfect, Noreen.
    Your photos of autumn in New England are so pretty. I love covered bridges, enjoy your day.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, sweet memories of Vermont for our Mom.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous pictures, Noreen. It sounds like you folks had a wonderful time. Thank you for taking us along. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14