Monday, October 1, 2018

October Already?

Happy October to you! I hope you all had a great weekend~ours was so busy, but fabulous. On Saturday we went to my gal pal's daughter's wedding. It was such a magical wedding and we were so blessed to be there to help celebrate with the couple. Saturday night we went to Carrie's to celebrate her oldest daughter's, Miss F, 13th birthday. Look at the dinner they prepared. Let me tell you it was delicious!


After dinner, we all enjoyed a Chocolate fountain with lots of fruit.
Here she is with the two youngest kiddos in the families-Miss E who is 5 and Little Man who is now 6.
After presents, we played a new game called Watch Your Mouth-it was hysterical.  Then we had a large game of Tripoly.
Yesterday hubby and I went out to breakfast, to a restaurant that is from the Carolina's-called Famous Toastery.  We've been there before and enjoyed it just as much, except that I left our leftovers there.
In the afternoon a quilting friend and I went down to Longmont to hear a Quilt Historian/Appraiser speak on A Century of Quilts.  She is a wonderful story teller and has so many quilts she shared; one bonus was that we got to go through the Hover Home-it was beautiful.
Today hubby and I will hit the gym and I will again be downstairs sewing.
Have a great one.
Noreen

4 comments:

  1. Don't you hate when you forget your leftovers? I do that frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noreen. That sounds like a fun filled weekend. It certainly looks like you had some good food..Happy Fall..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like my kind of dinner party! What fun.
    The Quilt Historian must have been a delight to hear! As much as I love the modern quilts, I really have a soft spot for Civil War era quilts and the old feed-sack quilts of the 30s and 40s.
    KZK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a nice spread on the table and the chocolate fountain. Happy Birthday to Miss F. Sounds like you have been busy. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14