Monday, October 8, 2018

Pumpkin Time at the Farm

Autumn is here and our weather is testifying to it; it has been cold and damp all weekend and this week snow is in the forecast. Each October a family friend invites us to a local farm,Osborn Farm, is Loveland to celebrate the season.  There are all sorts wonderful activities-face painting, a hay ride, good food and every type of pumpkin or squash you might like.  Its a beautiful setting and the only drawback yesterday was that it was freezing and a light rain was falling.
Miss S and Little Man enjoying the fun.
Kim, Little Man, myself and Miss D going on a hayride.
Kim and her kiddos, her hubby came down with the flu-poor guy.
I'm having a gathering here on Friday and should have got some gourds for my antique bowl; guess I'll get some at Safeway.


Love this little cottage/out building.

Kim and the kiddos had lunch and then got their pumpkins; we were full from a brunch we went to, so just got three pumpkins for the front porch.
Today we've been to the gym, ran another errand and are back home for a bit.  So glad to be able to stay inside.
I hope you are enjoying Fall.
Blessings,
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time at the pumpkin patch, Noreen. I miss those days so now I just go to Traders Joes. Pretty pumpkins but not as much fun..Happy Fall..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every county has the proverbial "pumpkin patch", I think, which sees the generations come & go. What a beautiful tradition in our wonderful United States of America. Yesterday and today, here in northwest Indiana, we had temperatures in the mid-80s, believe it or not. I heard of people going to the beach and everything, as if it was mid-July. But "the honeymoon is over" for this year, from what the weatherman reports... cold is on its way within hours and doesn't look like it's going to go anywhere for awhile. Until spring is what I'm guessing. But that's ok... we had a glorious summer this year. Happy Pumpkin EVERYTHING, my dear. Love, Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14