Thursday, October 4, 2018

A Fall Day

Happy Thursday to you. Fall has definitely arrived in northern Colorado-right now it's raining and we hear thunder rumbling. This morning one of my gal pals and I walked and when I saw this Burning Bush with Russian Sage in front of it, it truly showcased our changing season. All of our Russian Sage has been chopped down and cleared out; I felt bad for the bees, but it had become so overgrown.

Carrie and her family are in northern California visiting family and enjoying the beauty of the San Francisco Bay Area. This week is Fleet Week and the Blue Angels are practicing over the Golden Gate; she's been sending texts with photos~it brings back so many memories of when we went to see them at Moffett Field.  While the family is away the pups are here with us, don't they look like they are just having a miserable time-LOL.
Hunter is loving having them here; we still call Copper a Moose, but she is such a sweet dog.  Lily is showing her age of 10, but still will join Hunter in taking Copper down.
Tonight I have a baby shower to go to for Kam's daughter and I'm sure it will be fun.  She currently lives in North Carolina with her hubby, but was out for her sister's wedding.  Kam will definitely miss her when she heads back home.  I've got Chili on the stove and it smells so good; I have to own up  the fact that I've had a small bowl-just to try it out.  We cook it for two days so the flavor is more intense; however, we don't make it very spicy.  It's a perfect day for it.  Next week the forecast is calling for snow-what?!!!  It much too early; it can stay in the mountains, but I'm really not ready for it.
I hope you have a great afternoon and evening.
Blessings~
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14