Monday, October 29, 2018

Happy Monday to you! I hope you had a fantastic weekend; ours was very busy. The first shot is of Copper guarding one of Hunter's toys. She is such a sweet dog and we love her, but she is a big girl. Her nickname is Moose. She is so gentle!
Saturday hubby and I worked more on the yard and got most of the backyard finished; however our neighbors have Aspen trees that haven't finished dropping their leaves yet, so I'm sure we will have more raking.  Last night we had the whole crew over to celebrate Carrie, Brent and Eric's  birthdays; Carrie's family just got back from Texas and it was good to hear all about their trip.  Kim and Eric and some of their kiddos in the next pic; Miss M was so cold.
Here is Carrie's  youngest, Miss E giving her mom instructions of who this was from.
The guys get gift cards from one of their favorite stores.
Brent reading his cards.
Little Man, who won't be little for much longer and Miss E always are together.  He is such a goof ball.

It was a great time as I said.  This morning I headed to Kam's house so we could walk the dogs...only 2 miles, maybe a bit longer.  When I got home hubby and I went to the gym and worked out~weight machines and after that got on the bike-rode about 2.75 miles.  I got a good workout today; when we got home I worked on cutting back our Rose of Sharon bushes-that was quite a job.  This afternoon will be downstairs working on a pincushion for our mini groups Christmas party.
Tomorrow I'm heading to Cheyenne with girlfriends from our street to check out the sales at Dillards and then to have lunch.  Just hope the northern storm doesn't bring snow with it.
Have a great day!
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. So thankful you had such a wonderful time with your family, sweet friend. It is always such a blessing to visit with you. :) Sending love and hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing your family photos. They look like a sweet bunch. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun party. Way to go on walking and working out. Have fun shopping at Dillard's.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14