Tuesday, October 30, 2018

My girl

Good Morning friends!  I should be getting ready for my road trip, but just had to share this fun photo of my Carrie and her girls.  Last week they were in Texas and were given these hats at a picnic; don't they all look so cute.  Carrie and Kim have been the light of my life and continue to be; their hubbies are sons of my heart and my grands-well don't get me started on them. I am blessed beyond measure. I love this photo!  Couldn't not share it with all of you.  Wish we had a better view of Miss A in the back, but you can still see her peaking out.
Hope you have a great day!
Noreen

5 comments:

  1. Where are you going on this road trip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo and yes I agree. You are blessed beyond measure. Thanks so much for sharing the photo with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this picture of your daughter and grandies.
    She is a very pretty girl and looks a lot like her Mama. She and your granddaughters all make
    very cute cowgirls. Thanks for sharing this sweet picture.....and I know what you mean about not getting you started on the grandchildren........they are just the most fun
    in the world....lil joy givers!! lol
    Love and Blessings, Enjoy your road trip.
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling little cowgirls in deed!!
    You certainly have a beautiful family and a joyous heart for them all.

    Happy trails on your road trip ~

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14