Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Happy Wednesday to you.  Today hubby and I went to the gym, I did all my weights plus 2 miles on the bike and then we came home and walked Hunter 2 miles; it feels good!  We woke up to strong winds, but it is 83 out~reminds me of the Santa Ana winds.  I never made it downstairs yesterday as I was working on meeting notes for my mini group next week; I still have one more handout to make and then really need to get going on my first of many projects.
I hope  your week is going well!
Blessings~
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14