Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Two Bundles of Love

Greetings All, On Sunday afternoon the whole family gathered at Kim's inlaw's home to welcome Eric's sister to Colorado; unfortunately she was not feeling well and didn't make the party. Were are all sorry, but looking forward to seeing her on Thanksgiving. We had a great time anyway and the kids were in heaven playing with their two puppies. Here are our youngest grands holding them. Those little bundles of energy and love-the Puppies of course, are being held by two of our bundles of love and had quite a workout with 11 kiddos all wanting their attention.

I have to say I've nicknamed Miss E our Dog Whisperer, but looking at the photo I also see Little Man has quite the touch with them as well.
Our snow is melting quickly and even the golf courses have opened. I walked yesterday with two neighbors and it was so pleasant out~seems like Autumn is returning.  Today  hubby and I went to the gym this morning; I started a new ladies study last night and did the first homework assignment and this afternoon will head to one daughter's house to help with a chore-grooming a dog.  I haven't done it before, other than cutting some of Hunter's hairs on his nose so I'm anxious to see how it's done.
Hoping you are all having  a great week.
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. Bundles of love in deed! Cute cute cute!!
    Can't say that I have to do any grooming on my sweet Donatella, but she gets a lot of baths. Being a Beagle, she loves to roll in stuff if I'm not quick enough to stop her.
    Our vet said that Donatella and I would go against one another, she wants to be dirty and want her clean. :}

    Have a great rest of your week ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute bundles ( all 4), Noreen. What fun you all must be having..Happy Weekend..Judy

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14