Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Outdoor Wednesday ?

It's Wednesday and instead of being outside, I spent a good part of the day inside. Hunter has his buddies here-Copper and Lily and they were in the mood for a nap too. He has such a blast with them and I think they love being here too.

My days are flying by so fast and the week will be the same. Yesterday our Carrie had a birthday, but we are waiting to celebrate hers with her hubby's and Kim's hubby's on Sunday. Both son-in-laws have the same birthdate, though a couple of years apart. Today I got a haircut and then other than running to Costco, have been hanging out at home. Tomorrow I'll walk with my gal pal Kam and then hit the gym; today I had planned on it but I was so tired that I decided to wait one more day.
Friday I have our mini group monthly coffee and then not sure what the rest of the day will hold.
It's hard to believe that next Wednesday is Halloween!  It's hard to believe how quickly October has sailed by.
I hope your week has been good and that you are content with your life.
Blessings~
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14