Friday, November 2, 2018

Happy Friday, I can't believe it's been days since I posted here.  That should tell you that my days are filled up, good things but time consuming.  Had a great day on Tuesday in Cheyenne with my girlfriends.  Life is a whirlwind and in three weeks everyone will be recovering from stuffing themselves on Thanksgiving.  I'm already working away on Christmas presents-should have started a month ago, but they'll get done.  Hubby and I did go to lunch on Wednesday and afterwards saw a movie-A Star Is Born.  I wasn't sure I wanted to see it as I've seen the original and remember crying through it.  Knowing this one was just as sad, I was curious to see how Lady Gaga did.  I must admit I was pleasantly surprise-I don't care for her music, but she was good.  Bradley Cooper was excellent in his role as well.
I've been doing some gardening and hubby is outside with our grandson, once again raking up more leaves.  Hope you all have a fantastic weekend.
Hugs,
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14