Friday, August 31, 2018

On The Road Again

Happy Friday to you all. The week has flown by, as usual; today we head out to Southern California.  We will be stopping in Zion National Park and also Arches National Park while driving through Utah-two places we've always want to see.  Our entire crew will be joining us for a week at Oceanside.  We'll be playing in the water,  taking family photos and having a great time!
One day all 17 of us will be heading to this magical place.  It's been at least 15 years since we were there, back when we only had one or two grands.  It should be so much fun!
Hubby and I will also spend a day exploring Old Town Temecula.  Some friends love a winery there, so that's on hubby's list and antique stores as well as a quilt store are on my list.  I am hoping it works out for me to meet a friend there for coffee; we are playing that by ear.
Our Hunter will be at home with a good friend who is dogsitting for us; she loves him and he will be happy to stay here.
I'll be checking in next week and posting pictures, so have a wonderful Labor Day weekend, count your blessings and enjoy life!
Blessings~
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous time with you family. Enjoy the National Parks too! Safe travel to everyone. You will be passing right by us on your way to Temecula.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful vacation, sweet friend. Praying for your health and safety. Enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14