Monday, August 13, 2018

Outdoor Quilt Show

Good morning to you! I hope you had a great weekend enjoying the last month of summer. On Saturday hubby and I headed up to the mountains, where on of my favorite stores~Lyon's Quilt Store was having a wonderful outdoor show. It did not disappoint and continued inside as well. I couldn't let the opportunity pass me by to purchase a little something~no fabric but a pattern for a large tote. It looks very challenging for me, but with the online tutorial I may be successful. If I struggle I have some good friends that I can seek out for help. Hubby only took photos of the quilts I really liked, so here are a few and tomorrow I'll post a few as well. Enjoy. The first one had lots of embroidery on it and it was so sweet.
It reminded me of the song-Over the hill and through the Woods, to grandmother's house we go.
A square in a square, easy but so pretty.
I love batiks, so what's not to love about this one.
Loved the colors on this one as well as the quilting.
Too cute.
Loved the colors on this one.
Now to the quilted wall hanging pattern I bought last fall in Maine~I call it Autumn in New England. I've hung it in our hall way near the staircase and it fits perfectly.  Needless to say that it is up a bit early, but considering we already feel fall in the air, I'm happy having it done.
Hope you have a great Monday.
Joy to you!
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. All the quilts are so pretty! I just love your "Autumn in New England" - definitely Fall colors!
    That quilt done in batiks is just .... WOW!!!!!!!!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, WOW!! What beautiful quilts!! I can't wait to see your tote when you finish it. I have NO doubt that you will do an amazing job, as always. Sending love and hugs to you today, sweet friend, and praying for you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14