Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Another Goal Finished

This is a wall hanging I've been working on for a few months-on and off as other projects got in the way.  I loved this Pattern by Jill Shaulis and Vicki Olsen from their book Simple Blessings in Patchwork.  It sums up my life perfectly; I hung it temporarily just to get an idea of where I wanted it. When we get back from our trip, I will find it's perfect place.
Out to lunch today and then continuing to pack.  Hope you have a blessed day!
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my word! This is BEAUTIFUL!!! So meaningful, too. Thank you so much for sharing, and I am sure you will find that perfect spot for it! It would brighten any place, that's for sure. :) Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so beautiful! You did a wonderful job on it!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14