Thursday, August 9, 2018

Happy Thursday to you dear ones,  I hope you've had a great week so far enjoying the last bit of summer.  Here in Colorado, our days have definitely shown we are at the end of the season~my flowers and garden are looking tired and the evenings are definitely cooling off.  Today Hunter and I walked with my gal pal Kam and her pup first thing, then hubby and I went to the gym to work out and finally I met our girls and grands at the pool.  One family starts school next Monday and I'm not sure how often they'll be able to head there.  This afternoon I have to finish the binding on my quilt in order to take it to my mini group tomorrow and share it.  Then I'll put a label on it and hang it up.
It is the pattern I got last fall in Maine and I'm calling it Autumn in New England.  I love it and the only part I've done by hand is the binding.  Tomorrow I have my mini group in the morning, then running to a nursery in the afternoon to get a neighbor a present for her birthday next week and finally tomorrow night we will have the 8 granddaughters for a sleepover.  Saturday, after they all depart, hubby and I will head to an outdoor show in Lyons and finish with a quick trip up to Estes.
Tomorrow night the entire family are meeting at the drive-in to see Christopher Robin.
On Sunday hubby is scheduled to do his sky diving trip; I'm not sure whether I'm going or not.
I hope you are all doing well and that  you have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14