Thursday, September 6, 2018

Giant Sand Castle

Happy Friday, It's been a wonderful week, filled with love of family! Tuesday we spent the morning taking photos on the beach of the entire family~it was so fun to see all 17 of us staging group pictures. Afterwards, hubby and I took off for Temecula; a place I had heard had some great antique store, a winery hubby wanted to visit and a couple of quilt stores that were calling my name. Be still my heart-the stores were so incredible and I would have bought fabric, but choose to just purchase a pattern instead. Wednesday we spent the entire day at Disneyland~about 13 hours of laughter. I even went on Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Star Tours, Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean, as well as Thunder Mountain Railway. It was amazing that we all stayed together throughout the day. By the time we left, the grands were saying "their dogs were hurting". Thursday we had a more kick back day~beach time and creative juices were flowing, as you'll see.  The majority of the grands worked on this gigantic sand castle.
It was so incredible, but unfortunately as they were leaving a boy was hanging out ready to destroy it.
In the afternoon, I joined Carrie's crew and Kim's crew met us at a wonderful market here in Oceanside, called Frazier's.  It is as nice as Whole Foods, has a juice bar, cheaper prices and some items we haven't seen before.  We all had an early dinner(we've been having cooperative meals)and then went to see a Thursday night market, hoping to get some fresh veggies for dinner tomorrow night. It seems that the food items are sold on Thursday morning, but this was just a craft fair-with food vendors.
Tomorrow we are heading to Tide Pools about an hour away.  We are packing a lunch and then will return in the afternoon for a bbq chicken dinner.  The days have flown by so quickly!  We have cherished every second; it is such a blessing that all of the grands are best friends.
I hope your week has been delightful.
Joy to you.
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. Hello dear friend,
    What a great joy to read your post today.Finally after several years have come back to my blog. So good to see all is well with you and yours. I think of you often Noreen and always pray for you dear sister in Christ . So nice to be reconnected

    In His love, Ella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you did some amazing things while you were visiting here. So glad you are having such a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14