Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Pelicans

Happy Tuesday to you; each day feels a bit more like fall, which is exciting on one hand because it's my favorite season.  The other side is that we can have a long fall and I'd love that, but I don't want an early winter.  This morning at 7:00 a.m. four neighbors and myself went to our local lake to walk.  I used to walk this all the time with my gal pal Kam, but haven't this summer until today.  It's just about 3 miles and such a lovely walk.  The Pelicans were roosting on logs and it was a quite a sight.
I got him errand ran to the fabric store and now plan on making binding for my harvest  wall hanging.
I have my annual this afternoon and then hubby and I will go to our county store to look at the quilts.
Hope you have a fantastic day!
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. That is such a peaceful photo! I love it!
    Enjoy the quilts!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all went well for you today, sweet friend. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14