Friday, August 17, 2018

Happy Friday to you! I hope you've had a great week and have fun plans for the weekend. On Tuesday evening, hubby and I headed to a local high end restaurant in our town; it's a place we've never gone to, but our kiddos gave us a gift certificate for our 40th Anniversary. I had heard, from Carrie, that the Palisade Peach Salad was so good and it was delicious. Of course, I love our Colorado peaches and this salad didn't disappoint.
I ordered the Salmon with roasted tomatoes, pole beans and fingerling potatoes-yum.
Hubby ordered the Bison Steak with Mashed Potatoes~he loved it and we often cook with ground Bison(which I love), but I found the steak a bit chewy and also gamey.
We had a lovely time and it was fun to try a new place.
Today I'm walking and then hitting the gym prior to our three grandsons coming for a sleepover.   They are so easy and it's always fun to see the latest movie they bring.
Joy to you!
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14