Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Puppy Reunion

Hello Friends,  As you may remember, one of my quilting friends has one of Copper's puppies; we were talking that it would be fun to get Banning and Heidi together for a play date.  What's even better is that we had it at Carrie's(for the large yard) and Copper got to mother her two pups.  Here Copper is, reminding Heidi of her role.  Copper's coloring has lightened substantially and Heidi looks just like Copper did two years ago.
Banning was shy with Heidi at first and once they started playing, those pups wrestled non-stop.

Here's Banning, a bit uncertain of his sister.  She looks so much bigger with her puppy fur.

Here are the three, Copper is on the left and Banning on the right with Heidi in between them.  What was funny was the if the pups wrestled to much, she would race over and intervene-just like a human would.




I did hear that Heidi slept all afternoon and I'm sure Banning did too.  It was so fun to see how much both pups have grown.
Enjoy your day!
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. Great fun for the pups to get to see each other and their mother!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to see one of the "pups" from one of my previous litters a couple years ago. We are trying to plan a meet up in NJ. I'm glad you were able to plan this one! They look so happy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14