Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Skydiving Part II

 Happy Outdoor Wednesday!  On Sunday morning, we once again drove down to Longmont so that hubby, son of my heart and his dad could try skydiving again.  The last time they went their jump was cancelled due to bad weather, but Sunday was the perfect day for a jump.  Here is my man, all geared up and ready to go.


 Hubby and son of my heart-can you see how excited they are.
 Yes, I'd say there is danger in skydiving, but not more than driving a car.  Hubby did say it was so weird getting ready to jump out of a perfectly good plane.
 Here are the three; I should have gotten our oldest grandson in the photo too-for his 18th birthday next year, he plans on jumping.
 Here is hubby after the jump-he said it was incredible, but over so fast.
 That smile can't get any bigger.

 They had so  much fun.
Have a blast today!
Noreen


2 comments:

  1. Well, glad they had fun and can mark it off their list but I could have never watched them. So scary to me. :o))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading this post gave me goose bumps!!
    Oh the thrill of it all, but I'm not real sure I could do it. :}
    Congratulations to those men!

    Bless you~

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14