Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Lyons Outdoor Quilt Show

Hello friends, As I mentioned yesterday hubby and I attended an outdoor quilt show in Lyons on Saturday. It was such a good show and so many wonderful quilts to look at. Here are the rest of them, though there were many more, but we choose the ones we liked the best.  Loved the pastels on this quilt.
This was the center to the next quilt and it was so vibrant and cheerful.


Loved this quilt, it actually won a ribbon-either first of second place.  It just screamed Colorado.  I loved the laser cut appliqués.  Quilting was so good.
Hubby really loved the colors on this quilt-may have to make him one with similar colors/fabrics.

It was the perfect day for this outdoor show; we overheard one gal saying that last  year it was raining.  Lyons Quilt Store is one of my all time favorite stores, just wish it was a bit closer-however I can always find an excuse to go up there.
Yesterday was a busy day~I walked with Hunter, went to the gym and pushed it a bit too hard(as I was sore the rest of the day), did some gardening with hubby prior to his going to play golf and did some sewing.  Today will be another full day as I'm walking with the neighbors and then our oldest granddaughter is coming over to help garden.  I'm sure I'll do some sewing this afternoon; tonight we are going to a very upscale restaurant in town, our family gave us a gc to it for our 40th.  Can't wait.
I hope your week has started out well and you are enjoying life.
Blessings~
Noreen

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I just love that last quilt! Such "comfort colors"!!!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14