Friday, July 22, 2016

Family Birthday Time

Happy Friday to you! I hope your week has been productive and some of your days have been filled with doing what makes your heart sing! Last Sunday, Grandson 'Mr. B' and hubby had birthdays~Mr. B turned 13 (we now have two teenage boys in the family)and hubby turned 64. We had previously celebrated hubby's birthday, so had a lunch to celebrate Mr. B's. Here is he after a wonderful lunch with his strawberry sundae.
Flowers that some of the girls planted.
More flowers that other girls in the family planted.
Below the kiddos are playing.
I
I love Copper's expressions!
I love this pic of the girls-look at the joy they elude.
Behind the sunflower and to the left you can see one of the girls on the zipline.  The kids love it.
Yes the kiddos have to climb up a platform anchored to the telephone pole.  None have a fear of heights-thankfully. Of course, the 3 yr olds need help grabbing onto the handle.

Well I'm off to power walk this morning-it's been several weeks and I just hope I get my rhythm back.
I've already got laundry going and will be doing some chores when I get back.  
Have a great day!
Noreen

6 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday to all of the birthday boys!!!! Hoping your walk went well! catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to the birthday boys. We had two birthday boys here this week too - same day for our Dad and a Dad to three of the grands. Family time is always fun.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your young man! And I also wanted to tell you that your quilts were beautiful! I would love to learn how to quilt one day! Enjoy your summer, we are needing rain really bad down here! And I have only tried power sleeping this summer LOL
    Hugs, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Noreen! I'm not sure where I have been lately, besides work and life, but I've missed blogging so much. You have had yourself a very busy week. Happy Birthday to the guys! "Slack Lining" that looks crazy! I cannot imagine being an adrenalin junky and needing to do that kind of stuff. I'll just keep my feet on the ground, thank you very much :) Enjoy a beautiful weekend! Blessings, Cindy xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes a busy summer for all . Lovely photos . Happy belated Birthday to Mr B . Oh Cooper is a cutie . Glad all had a good day there . Thanks for sharing ,Have a good week !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday to the "boys"! Copper is getting really big! She looks to be Wilhelmina's size in the photo with your grandchildren!

    Sophie and the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14