Monday, July 25, 2016

Good Morning Friends~it is hard to believe that this is the last Monday of July. Where or where did the month go?  Where or where has the summer gone?  Most kids go back to school by mid-August and that's just a couple of weeks away. This summer has been so hot and I know many of you are having extreme heat waves.  We've been in the 90's and low 100's for the last week; this week we have a mix of 90's and high 80's.  Not sure what I'm up to today, but it will definitely include a bike ride.  It's been a long time since we've ridden on a regular basis; hubby is just too busy.
I hope you have a great day and stay cool!
Sending love your way.
Noreen

6 comments:

  1. It's cooled off here ... not even into the 80s yet at 12:30. Unbelievable after all that HOT weather. In fact, I'm getting ready to head out for a walk. Enjoy your last Monday of July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right...this summer has just flown by. We are supposed to cool off a bit today and tomorrow, but back to the upper ninety's the rest of the week. Not surprising though as August and September are our hottest months!
    Read your previous post too. How fun to have that zip line. I bet they all love that. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't wait for it to cool off here. It's been way too hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do hope you got a nice bike ride in today! Glad you temps are starting to go back down a bit! Enjoy the rest of the week! Blessings, Cindy xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time is flying! Yikes. It has been hot here too
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. It. Is. Too. Hot!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14