Monday, July 4, 2016


We are celebrating with our dearest friends, Barbara and Jim, in beautiful Oregon.  WE are having so much fun already and we haven't even gone near a quilt shop.  Tomorrow Barbara and I have our first of two classes and then hope to spend some time checking out all of the local quilt stores.  Thursday we have another class; I think it will be my favorite.  The Sister's show is on Saturday; I'm just hoping we have enough time to wander around Sisters.  So much fun and so many memories being made.
Joy to you!
Noreen

6 comments:

  1. I hope you'll get some photos of the quilts so I can live vicariously throu up on this. And I can't wait to see what,you accomplish in your classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you and your friends will be having an awesome time! Enjoy your 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th of July!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4th of July to you all. Sorry we have been away so long but we have missed you all. Have a lovely day and great seeing everybody again. Hope to be back soon.
    Best wishes Molly The Wally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like fun. Hope your enjoy the rest of your time with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a fun time
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14