Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Swim lessons are in full swing and I love being there to lend a hand or lap. Here I've got Miss A and Peanut in my lap, trying to stay warm.  I'm actually taking extra beach towels today to wrap them in, because it is so cold here. It rained last night, which we need and the firefighters in Evergreen were very thankful for.
  Firstly, although we were expecting "the call" during the night-daughter thought the time was coming, we didn't receive any wake up calls.  Maybe today.  She has said this baby is so unlike any others that she has had and she just doesn't know what to expect; I'm glad she is seeing the dr. tomorrow, if she hasn't had the wee one by then.  I don't think she'll be going to that appt. though.
For all of you who mentioned you have similar issues with inactive blogs; if you read the comments on my post yesterday, from the OP Pack, about deleting them, you will find good advice about Google Reader.  I followed the steps my friend listed and actually "unsubscribed" to the bogus blog-although Google Reader did say I didn't subscribe to it.  My question then, is how in the world it kept showing up on my blogger reader. 
I am going to go back and see if I can delete some of those blogs that are no longer active. 
Since it is outdoor Wednesday, try to get out and enjoy your day!
Hugs, Noreen & Hunter


14 comments:

  1. Excited for you to get that call! Enjoy your day my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read your previous post and checked my side panel of favorite blogs, and sure enough there is some blog there in a foreign language?! It is NOT on my blog role. How do I get rid of it. I do not use goggle reader...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Noreen. Isn't it just the best to be so close to your kids and grands, and able to enjoy these times with them. swim lessons, school functions, sports, etc....I feel so blessed to be able to be in their every day lives.
    I am interested in the Sonicare toothbrush system too. Let me know what you think.
    Praying that baby comes soon, and without any troubles at all!
    hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a nice day here, and we are going to go work in the garden in a little bit.

    Can't wait to read that you got "the call".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious photo, Noreen, how wonderful to have your grandkids so near. Praying for a new one today, keep us posted.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Noreen,

    Thanks for sharing some tips I didn't see yesterday about deleting inactive blogs. It will certainly keep my blog feed shorter and on my initial blog as well. Keeping you all in our prayers today and looking forward to the great news that is coming any day!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful arm ful! We thought you would have the call by now! We have wonderful weather so we will send some your way!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley
    Ambassadors of Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo can't wait to see those baby pics..
    I know you will take.. I hope baby gets here really soon.. that is a sweet pic... Summer nothing like it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that you can spend time with the grands and hope you have a new one SOON!!! I hate all these stupid google problems...drives me nuts- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, you are such a sweet Grandma. Hope that we have news of the new little one when we come back tomorrow.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well MOM worked almost 14 hours today and that was just at one job. But I am a blessed pup and got to spend it at Bert's place. Plenty of outside time. Tomorrow Bert is going to spend the night at my house like he did last night. It was fun fun fun. But poor MOM kept getting woke up by Bert 3 time (during her 4 hour sleep) because he wanted to play ball.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its been nippy here and not really swimming weather yet. There were a couple of days last month, but not now. Glad you got some rain, we missed out on it today but should be here in the morning. Hope that baby gets here soon and things go well. Its hard waiting on them. I go in every now and then and delete older blogs. If they haven't posted in a year, I get rid of them. I have never had anything happen like you did, though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you have a lap-full of love there Noreen!
    Looking forward to you sharing about 'the call'!
    Thanks for the heads-up on the inactive blogs. I haven't been around blogger for some time and had no clue.
    Blessings on your day my friend,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so happy for you! It must be exciting to wait for such a call. Your grands are so darling.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14