Monday, June 24, 2013

Hunter and Petrol

 
Posted by Picasa
This week our daughter and her gang are going to the mountains; we volunteered to take their Miniature Schnauzer for their getaway. Petrol and Hunter get along but haven't been together this much, so it will be interesting. Petrol has the temperament of a typical terrier-meaning she has a bit of attitude and Moxie. Hunter isn't a scrapper, as I've shared before, and it will be interesting to see how they adjust. Petrol is very small for a mini-Schnauzer, which makes it nice for Hunter. Getting photos on their level was nearly impossible, in fact it was difficult to get pictures period.  Here are some pictures of their first hour together.
 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa
I hope this is the fun that they'll have the entire week; one thing I know for sure is that both dogs will be tired. Last night we had neighbors over and Bentley came too; so by the end of the evening Hunter was bushed. Our weekend was good~we went on a 13 mile bike ride and this morning I walked 4 miles with another friend.
I've got the pattern for quilting drawn out on the quilt top and hope to get it pinned today-maybe if I put the dogs outside.  My hubby leaves on Wednesday for another golf trip which means I get to do whatever my heart desires-this will include having friends over, reading, quilting and a relaxed time.
I hope you had a wonderful weekend and that your day and week is starting off on a positive note.
Blessings to you~
Noreen & Hunter

13 comments:

  1. Looks like Hunter and Petrol are enjoying each other so far. I am impressed with all the exercise you get Noreen! Good for you...I need to do that I know. I am "thinking" maybe late August or early Sept. for my knee surgery...nothing stopping me now. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics are really cute. Hope they get along just fine.
    Hope you enjoy your time to do as you please, too.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We think Hunter and Petrol will get along fine. Sometimes it takes a minute but mostly we just like to play! We went on a long bike ride this weekend and our pawrents went for a long run today (without us!). Unfortunately it is going to get REALLY hot in the next few days so mom said I might have to help her clean out the linen closet and do some things like that. But I am planning to get her side tracked. It is usually pretty easy to do. Happy Monday!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley
    Ambassadors of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our my, how fun. Hope they do fall into a happy bliss of togetherness for you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PAWsome guest friend for Hunter. You are going to have some "Girls" FUN FUN FUN days. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's like two little kids playing together and wearing each other out. What fun to watch them. Hope it goes well- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Petrol and Hunter look they are really enjoying each other. Two good looking dogs! Have a great week, Noreen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will have your hands full with the doggins'! Enjoy your free time, and share what you do with it!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  9. We would say that Hunter and Petrol are doing great together. Mom always says a tired pup is a good pup:)

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like Hunter is going to have a grand adventure. A tired dog is a happy dog, trust me I know. Looking forward to seeing and hearing how it all goes.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know that the pups will have a great time!

    Hope you were able to get your quilt pinned together so you can get started on it.

    Enjoy your "time off"!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Morning, I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciated your prayers and just stopping in to visit. And I so thank you for your comments. With all that has been going on I have felt discouraged. I have added your sweet blog to my Blog Roll to honor you the only way I can with this tool called Living from Glory to Glory!!
    Blessings Always, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fun! Hope the visit goes well!
    KZK

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14