Thursday, June 13, 2013

It's Thankful Thursday again; I'm hoping that your cup is overflowing and you have so many things to give thanks for.  This week has been busy and I have yet not gotten upstairs to my sewing room but today is a new day and the afternoon is wide open; at least right now and I'm planning on cutting fabric. I'm thankful that I found some coordinating fabric and that it is coming together in my head.
I am thankful that we completed several important errands yesterday, one of which was registering my car.  Now I just have to find a license plate holder for my car-o.k., so I can't decide if I want a dog one, a quilting one or something else.  It is overcast here today but at least the winds have died down.  I'm thankful for the men and women on the front lines of our fires, that risk their lives to protect our state and people's homes.  I'm thankful for cooler temps that will also help in the fight, as well as the lack of winds right now.  I'm thankful for my hubby; he is such an incredible husband and father; plus a wonderful guy who gives so much. 
I've got to get ready to walk in a few; I hope you have a day filled with contentment.
Blessings, Noreen & Hunter

6 comments:

  1. There is so much to be thankful for in our lives and its the simple things we usually overlook, that may not be so simple for some.
    Hope you get to the sewing room this afternoon. The clouds have finally parted and the sun is shining, so I am heading out, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice to be done with DMV! If you want a cute pic of Hunter on your car window, our pawrents got ours at:http://www.nickerstickers.com/

    Have a great day!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley
    Ambassadors of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. An afternoon of sewing sounds fun. Hope you enjoy the walk. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Noreen! Again, the things that you are thankful for, remind me of what I should be thankful for too--Thanks for that!

    I hope your day has been an enjoyable one, and all is well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're keeping all those affected by the fires in our thoughts. Such frightening scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice list of things to be thankful for. Hope you got a good bit of cutting done and that you will be able to start sewing soon. I can't wait to see the quilt when it's finished (not to mention a sneak peek before maybe?).

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14