Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Thursday to you!  Oh what a beautiful morning it is here in Colorado; the sun is shining and the birds are singing. We had a good day yesterday; I got my new glasses and will take a photo later-they are so different from what I've gotten in the past, I guess that is what happens when you turn 60-lol.  In the afternoon I went to the gym and did five miles on the bike and 1.25 mls on the treadmill.  I'm hoping to get there this afternoon as well.  I will say that I spent some time on the internet yesterday and contacted a animal rescue near here that has a young male poodle mix up for adoption. Let me tell you that he is adorable! There is one other party interested but I'm hoping that maybe we can meet him tomorrow; if he is the dog the Lord has for us, it will all work out.  He is still be house trained but he loves children and other dogs-he is just so cute! I'm hoping that maybe he is for us.  I also contacted the poodle breeder north of us and he does have some puppies as well as another litter due at the end of the month.  We'll see what happen with the dog up for adoption and then check out the puppies if we need to. 
I'm off to get a hair cut and then finalize the menu for Easter.  I hope you have a wonderful day today!
Joy to you~Noreen

10 comments:

  1. I hope the adoption dog is for you. Can't wait to hear all about it.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post today, Noreen. I hope your day continues to be as wonderful as it started out. Blessings- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dog sounds so cute! We have a miniature schnauzer who is over 12 now and showing his age a bit. We enjoy his companionship. Have a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Noreen, I am so excited about the prospects of you getting another dog...I can't wait to see which one the Lord has for you....

    I pray your Easter is filled with blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  5. New glasses and a new haircut! I think you are ready for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I have been thinking of getting a dog too but then a friend got fleas and I got cold feet. I could not stand fleas!!! lol I am sure I will get over it though. Good luck on the poodle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Noreen,

    I can't wait to see what you find :) I know the Lord has just the right one waiting for you ♥ So very precious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to see which one is the dog that God has in mind for you. {{hug}}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to hear about what happens with the dog!

    Glad you are having such great weather there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with your doggin' adoption!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14