Friday, October 20, 2017

Bath, Maine

Hello friends! Once again I want to share some of our trip with you. After we finished touring the Maritime Museum, we toured the Donnell House and then drove around some of Bath's coastline. I hope you enjoy. Here I am with my dearest friend Barb in front of the Victorian Home from the late 1800's.





Seeing the homes of the coast, make me want to head back there~however, I know winter will hit before too long and I don't want to face one of Maine's winters.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a nice time you had! Such a dear blessing to get your sweet comment and to visit with you here today! God bless you, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think our mom could handle a Maine winter either!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14