Monday, February 12, 2018

Special Treats from Miss Natalie at Chewy

It was such a surprise on Friday when Hunter announced the Fed-Ex guy was here; Hunter knows that means something wonderful from Chewy. As a #ChewyInfluencer we get some goodie once a month and it seemed too early for his monthly treat. However, Chewy so values their members in the blogging program and we were hand picked to try these delectable treats. Wow is all I can say, besides a huge thank you to Miss Natalie. You are the best! Hunter loves chicken jerky and I always order his from Chewy. His favorites have been True Chews and he loves all their flavors.
When I opened the bag, I couldn't believe how much is smelled like human grade jerky.  Can you see Hunter's nose in the left hand corner; he knows the smell and is very happy.
Hunter immediately took the chew and quickly ate it.

He loves them!  I like them because they are all Natural, made in the USA, with no fillers, grains, by- products or artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.    They contain only have six natural ingredients in them-a plus now that Hunter has developed allergies.
He rates them four paws and his cousin Lily also rates them four paws; yesterday she was here for the day and always wants some of Hunter's treats.
Thank you Miss Natalie and all the staff at Chewy for surprising us with this new product.

A grateful Noreen and Happy Hunter

2 comments:

  1. We all LOVE chicken jerky. We think we might even do a little dance like Hunter. Chewy is wonderful. We also got a surprise box from them with two new products in it. We have to get Mom going with a post for us.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunter's nose.... hahahahahaha!! Looks like the noses of my family when I'm in the kitchen. :-D Blessings~ Andrea (from my new blogger "home") xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14