Monday, February 26, 2018

Love of Family

Happy Monday to you! I hope you had a wonderful, relaxing weekend and are refreshed for this new day. I can tell you that I could spend the rest of the week posting photos from my brother and sil's 50th Anniversary Party. However, I decided to share the best of the best-our family, many branches but so much love.  Here is my big brother with our two oldest grandsons;  Mr. J is on the far right and will turn 17 in a week, Mr. B is 14.  We couldn't be prouder of them.
All the guys in the family, with little man on his dad's hip.  Both son-in-laws are amazing men and possess many of the same traits as my hubby and big brother.
My brother and sister of my heart, seated in the front row. A couple of the cousins switched sides and blend in perfectly.  What Love the Father has given us!
All the girls in the family.  Seeing these photos makes my heart soar.
On the left, top row is Kim's oldest Miss S. has gotten taller than me and is ready to show up her mama and her aunt.   From left to right, top row-Kim, her oldest Miss S, myself, Sue, Carrie.
Next row is Miss M or Peanut, Miss O- who is Carrie's second daughter, Miss F-Carrie's oldest girl.
Bottom row:  Miss E-Carrie's youngest, Miss D-Kim's third daughter, Miss A-Kim's fourth daughter and Miss A-Carrie's third daughter.
50 yrs of marriage, such an accomplishment.  They have been roll models to hubby& me and also to our daughters and their hubby's as well as our grands.

Carrie and Brent-amazing people, family, parents, siblings!  Most of all, such a godly couple.
Hard to believe hubby and I will celebrate 40 years this June.  Where has the time gone.
Kim and Eric~so much love, joy and fun.  When Eric and Brent get together, watch out for there is sure to be some mischief happening.  Kim and Eric are also incredible examples of a godly individuals, a couple, siblings and parents.  So proud of both couples!

God has richly blessed me; I can't thank Him enough for each person in these photos.
Joy to you!
Noreen

6 comments:

  1. God has surely abundantly blessed you, my friend! I kept thinking of the song, "All Because Two People Fell In Love" as I looked at the photos! May He continue to pour out His precious blessings upon you all! You looked so beautiful in the photos. :) God is so good to us all, praise His wonderful name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful family! I can tell that it makes you happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, we'll celebrate 47 years this June. Doesn't seem possible! Wonderful post of making sweet memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful family you have Noreen! It just blessed my heart to see such sweet happy faces so beautifully dressed and the love in your family so evident. God is truly so gracious and kind to you all! Hard to believe how fast the years pass on by! Hugs to you today dear friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your family is so beautiful and precious. Looks like it was a lovely party.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14