Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Fresh Kisses Dog Chews

As a #ChewyInfluencer, we are privileged each month to try a dog food or treat that Hunter has not had before. Although he is only 6, I've noticed some tarter on his front teeth so I decided to give these chews a try.  They are the perfect size for Hunter and I'm happy to say that my picky dog loves them; if they help his teeth, it's a win-win situation.
Look how small they are-I choose the x-small size; they are infused with Mint-Flavored Breath Strips, something he really needed.

He loves dancing for his Chewy treats.

Here is the description from Chewy.com:
"Share even closer cuddles with your furry one with the Merrick Fresh Kisses Double-Brush Mint Breath Strips Grain-Free Dental Dog Treats. This uniquely designed treat has a double-brush action and a special blend of alfalfa extract and natural spearmint oil to help keep teeth clean, fight plaque and tartar, and freshen breath. It’s packed with fresh breath strip pieces throughout for an extra boost of freshness with every bite. The grain-free formula is easily digestible since it’s made with natural peas and gelatin with no potatoes or anything artificial. Perfectly sized for any sized dogs, it’s safely cooked in the USA without any grains, gluten, corn, soy, or artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.

Key Benefits


  • Helps clean teeth, fight plaque and tartar, and freshen doggy breath with unique shape and natural formula.
  • Designed with a double-brush action to get in between teeth and help keep them clean with every bite.
  • Infused with breath strip pieces throughout that are made with all natural spearmint oil to keep breath even fresher.
  • It’s easily digestible since it’s made with natural peas, alfalfa, tapioca and gelatin, with no potatoes or grains.
  • Sized for large dogs that are over 50 pounds, and are made in the USA with no grains, gluten, corn, soy, or artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. "

WE have purchased many Merrick products-either kibble, canned food, freeze dried treats and now this. I love that this company is in Texas and that these are grain and potato free.  Recently, it's come to my attention that potatoes and sweet potatoes are highly allergic and so I've eliminated all from Hunter's food as well.
Hunter and I are sending a big thank you to Miss Natalie and the entire Chewy staff for their excellent products and customer service.  Whenever I have a concern or question, Miss Natalie always takes the time to investigate and get me the correct answer.
We received this product free of charge from Chewy, in exchange for our honest opinion.
You can find Chewy here:
https://www.chewy.com/merrick-fresh-kisses-double-brush/dp/155117
Your pup is sure to love these treats.
Hunter and Noreen,  #ChewyInfluencer

1 comment:

  1. These look great! And how cute is Hunter?!?

    We agree, Chewy is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14