Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Old Man Winter

Happy Tuesday to you. Yesterday the tease of spring was over and Old Man Winter returned. It started snowing lightly in the morning, as you can see from this photo. It was light and easy to remove. It snowed all day long.
This is about mid day, burr. It continued to snow, although very lightly and the flakes kept getting bigger.
Hubby went out three times yesterday to shovel, the last time being at 8:00 p.m. last night. We knew it was supposed to snow until this morning and he felt that going out in the evening would make it easier this morning. This is our backyard this morning. A neighbor texted yesterday afternoon that we had gotten at least 4" of snow. I'd say the total was somewhere closer to 6" by this morning. Thankfully it is really dry and so easier to shovel and sweep.
Hubby even went out last night and swept the stairs for Hunter and cleared his path to the lawn, plus cleared a large patch of grass for him. Today will be a relaxed day again; we are going to the movies this afternoon to see The 15-17 To Paris, it's looks so good and the real men are playing themselves.
 I love the beauty of the snow, but I am feeling ready for spring. I heard from a blogger who lives up in the mountains that they weren't getting any and they need it desperately. KB, if I could send it up your way, I would.
I hope you are able to get outside and enjoy the beauty of your area today.
Hugs,
Noreen

6 comments:

  1. You can send some to us too, but Mom says NO, send it all to KB:) We have a very icy day here.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. ick.. Yea I am afraid it will still pop up here, we have spring type weather here, rain since last night... Hope my garden does not get flooded :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty.....but like you I am ready for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, such pretty snow! I hope you enjoyed your movie. :) Praying for you daily, sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful pictures, Noreen. I love them! That's probably Spring's most dominant trait, eh? Teasing!! :-) Soon she'll be here for good. Blessings~ Andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our mom is past ready for spring. She is not taking this cold weather too well at all!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14