Friday, February 2, 2018

Happy Friday to you!  More than half of my day has slipped away, without my getting here.
This morning we took Hunter to the groomer and then came home to work on some projects.  My brother and sil are here to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary; while they've been working on the celebration and dinner at a hotel, we've been working on some fun ways to celebrate them.  I can't say what, because she will probably see this.  For Christmas the family gave them a gift card to a very fancy restaurant and tonight hubby and I are joining them, beginning the festivities early.  Tomorrow evening we will meet them at there hotel and they will begin by renewing their vows.  Isn't that so incredible!  After the vows, we will have dinner and then continue to celebrate them.  We've even hired a professional photographer to capture everything for us.  Whenever they are here for a visit, we love each minute spent with them.  Sunday we will have them here at our house-spending more family time, watching the Super Bowl and spoiling them until they leave on Monday.  I can tell you are kids and grands love them to pieces and enjoy every minute spent with them.  I didn't have that type of relationship with my aunts or uncles and it is so special.  I will make sure to take pictures of tonight's dinner and of course tomorrow.  I was also able to finish applying pieces to my Easter wall hanging; I can tell you I loved using the blanket stitch on my machine-it was such fun.
Hunter seems to be having an issue with food allergies lately and I once again ended up at the pet store getting him something that is grain free to try.
I hope you have a great weekend and enjoy the game on Sunday.'
Blessings~
Noreen

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are joyfully busy! We hope you find something that works for Hunter. We eat grain free kibble (Costco).

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope y'all had a fabulous time at the fancy restaurant. Best wishes to the happy couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you are having a wonderful time, sweet friend! God bless your brother and sister-in-law with many, many more happy, healthy years together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wasn't that a great game, Noreen?!! We enjoyed it too... exciting until the end. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14