Wednesday, February 21, 2018

A Good Movie

Happy Wednesday to all of you.  Yesterday was a cold day and we couldn't find anything to do, so we went to the movies.  In years past, we always would hit a Tuesday matinee-they are cheap and it gives us an outlet in winter.  This winter has been relatively mild until Monday's storm; we weren't sure what to see, but decided on  The 15:17 to Paris.  It is a true story and the three men whom the story is about played themselves, as well as several others on the train.  The story starts out with the men as young adolescents who have a hard time finding their way.  Later they are grown men on a vacation in Europe when a train is hijacked.  It was a great story about three Americans and another man stepping up and stopping more bloodshed.  If you are housebound due to weather, you might find it a great movie.  Hubby wasn't too sure about whether he'd like it or not, but he did.  Unfortunately we found out too late that our oldest grandson wants to see it and would have loved to have gone with us.  I told Carrie that her hubby needs to take the boys to see it.
I'm going over to hang out at Kim's house for a bit and then we will be heading to Carrie's to look at photos from my brother & sil's anniversary party.  We are putting together a book for them, plus I'll get one for us too.
Hope you have a bit of sunshine today...if not make your own with smiles.
Blessings~
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the good review of that movie. Dad is the movie buff here, Mom goes along for the fun of it. She and Dad have talked about seeing this one. We will share your comments with them.

    Hope your day is filled with smiles and sunshine too.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. We usually wait until the movies hit Redbox. We will catch it then!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14