Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Tuesday Tidbits

Greetings to you this Tuesday afternoon.  I don't know about anyone else, but since the first I've had trouble just getting back into my blogging routine.  Today is beautiful here in northern Colorado, the temp hit 60 and the sun was out.  I walked first thing with my girls on the street and then this afternoon went to Macy's to get some new makeup.  I used to use Clinique years ago-about 15 yrs ago, but lately have just gotten inexpensive makeup at the store.  So today I went and bought some Lancome, because one of my friends on the street recommended it.  It is much more expensive, but if it helps hide the aging, I'll be happy with it.  Speaking of trying something new~I've decided to try a spa/salon near me, for my hair, that I get my facials at.  I have been happy with my cut and color for the last five years, but unfortunately the stylist/owner frequently shares her philosophies on politics and faith with me-getting almost argumentative.  I have explained that I don't discuss those issues with others(especially when they are cutting my hair)and last time I saw her she said that she does this to get rid of clients she doesn't like.  Hmmm, I thought.  So I'm having a consultation with a gal at the salon I've gone to, to see what she can do with my hair.  I've tried to be really patient with my old hairdresser, but it can get very stressful and I've always been very good to her in the way of tips and Christmas presents. I'm really hoping the new gal will be just as good without the drama.  I am not a confrontational person at all and would have been happy to stay where I was, but enough is enough.
This afternoon I took Hunter on a walk too; he loves getting out and it doubled my exercise.  Tonight Kim and her family are coming over so that her hubby can help my hubby with some surround-sound speakers.  Tomorrow I'll hit the gym and who knows what else.
I hope you are having a good Tuesday.
Hugs,
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have good luck with the new hairdresser. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! That is just awful about your hairdresser. Can you imagine? How terribly rude! I hope you have good success at the new place. I used to use Clinique soap years ago, but it just got so expensive. I've used Noxzema for years now, and I am happy with it. :) Praying for you, sweet friend, and so happy to visit with you tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14