Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Dogs Chew Review

Hunter loves us being a #ChewyInfluencer and getting such wonderful things to try. This month Chewy provided us with two items for Hunter, free of charge in exchange for our honest opinion. Hunter isn't a big chewer, but if his cousins are around and take some of his bones, he definitely gets another one. With this in mind, I decided to try this product new to me and see if he'd take to it. After all, it is Peanut Flavored.

I made sure I got the mini size and as you can see it is still pretty big.

Description:Benebone's Wishbone Chew isn't your dog's average chew toy. Made with real crushed peanuts and durable nylon, the ergonomic wishbone will keep your dog chewing and each prong has deep flavor grooves to keep him interested. As if that wasn't enough, with your purchase you'll also be supporting animal welfare nationwide as a portion of all Benebone sales are donated to animal support organizations!

Key Benefits

  • Made of super-strong nylon and food-grade crushed peanuts
  • Deep grooves and ergonomically curved allows pups to get a good bite and increased surface area for improved scent and Flavor
  • No artificial flavor
  • With your purchase you'll also be supporting animal welfare nationwide as a portion of all Benebone sales are donated to animal support organizations!
First of all, I love that it is made in the U.S. and secondly that a portion of all sales are donated to animal welfare organizations.
Hunter loved the smell of the chew toy and was interested, but it his interest didn't last.  I'm thinking as soon as he sees Copper or Lily take it, he'll be more interested.
Once again, Miss Natalie and the entire staff get a diamond rating from us for all their help!
If you pup loves chew toys and you want something that will provide hours on entertainment, go check Chewy out~Chewy.com

Noreen and Hunter

1 comment:

  1. We have bones very similar to that, and Mom says you really have to be a big chewer to enjoy it. It is very hard to chew and it is a challenge figuring out the perfect way to grab it in your paws.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14