Saturday, January 6, 2018

An Interesting Movie

Happy Saturday to you!  On Thursday, my gal pal and I went to see this movie; I had heard wonderful things about it and was wondering what it would be like.  I can say that I did not go into the plot without knowledge of how dark the Circus industry was.  I loved the music and the dance, the acting was so good-especially Zac Efron and Hugh Jackman as well as Zendaya, Michelle Williams and Rebecca Ferguson.  We came out remarking how good the music was and my friend was almost dancing on her way out of the theater.  I'm been told, by our grandsons, that it doesn't follow the real story, because the movie would then have to be rated R.
I remember taking our two daughters to see Barnum & Bailey in San Francisco and how good it was.
If you are looking for a afternoon of entertainment, this movie will fill the bill.  I had hoped to see Wonder, but it has already left our area; guess we'll have to wait until it comes out of video.
I had a busy day yesterday~gym, walking, lunch with friends and watching kiddos; we played the new Clue game, Golf card game and Cheat.  Such a fun time together.
Have yourself a blessed day!
Noreen                                                                         

5 comments:

  1. I hope to see this movie this week! I'm sorry that Wonder left your area. That is one beautiful movie. It will be on DVD February 13th!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not heard of this movie but I now want to see it.
    Hold tight to your sweetheart..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonder is fantastic, says our Mom. Hope you get to see it soon.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. We saw this also and loved it... catchy music and amazing dancing! Not a lot of family musicals being done these days, so was a real delight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, that was me, Noreen... forgot to sign out of Bob's account!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14