Tuesday, January 30, 2018

A Winter Fledgling

Good Morning sweet friends!  I hope your day yesterday was filled with productivity and that you found a few moments(if not a lot)of joy.  I had a good day yesterday~went to the gym and pushed it hard, which I felt last night and then met a dear friend for lunch.  Marlene was the first blogging friend I ever met; in fact, my family thought it was a bit awkward to meet someone that you only knew online.  We don't see each other much, but she always inspires and teaches me.  She is a published author and also very knowledgable in homeopathic/holistic remedies-so most of our conversations are about different products.  I did find out that there are companies that will come to you if your children have head lice.  We all know that the over the counter remedies are very toxic-which is why they work, but there are some simple natural remedies that work just as well without the toxicity.  In fact, there is a company in Fort Collins that you can go to who will take care of your children lice.  This is one thing that really geeks me out!
After lunch I got home and we had a quiet afternoon and had chili(yum) for dinner. I saw this young Hawk in our tree yesterday afternoon;  at first I wondered if it was a Dove, but upon a closer look realized it was a Hawk.  
Today we will be getting my Highlander filled up, washed-before the snow returns and hit Costco.  I've got a granddaughter coming over this afternoon to help me figure out some things to do for our Valentine Day party.  It should be fun and it will be here before you know it.  I love it that our grands love spending time with us.  I hope you have a fantastic day today!
Blessings~
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. You're getting snow? Our 7 day forecast has us in the 50's almost every day with no storms.

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. No snow here, and none on the horizon that we have heard. But Mom loves it because we actually have some decent walking weather.

    Mom has met a couple of our blogging pals and it was always a fun time.

    Have a great day.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14