Monday, January 8, 2018

Rachel Ray Nutrish Soup Bones

It's that time again, when we, as a #Chewy Influencer, get to share a wonderful dog treat; Hunter eagerly greets the Fed Ex man at the door to see what the package contains. I can't share enough just how wonderful Miss Natalie and the entire staff of Chewy are. These chews look just like a real bone and had Hunter fooled from the start.
He always has to dance for his treats, at least those that arrive from Chewy.


He immediately went running and started to hide this bone.  I wasn't sure if he would try it or not, but within an hour he had decided that it was good enough to eat and had taken some of it.  They are chicken flavor with veggies.
The package say they are a delicious, hearty soup bone.  Made with real U.S. farm-raised chicken with no corn or soy, artificial flavors or meat by-products.  They do contain wheat, which I try to avoid-but for an occasional or rare goodie, I made an exception.
Hunter would give these a 5 star rating if he could and is hoping he'll get another one soon.

Disclaimer:  We were provided these treats free of charge in exchange for our honest opinion, positive or otherwise.
Thank you Miss Natalie and the entire staff.  Please go find something for your fur baby!  You can find them here:  chewy.com
Noreen and Hunter 

4 comments:

  1. *haha* Hunter looks thrilled with that treat! When we're all cutting back on treats, from the holidays, Hunter is still digging in. That's how to do it!! :-) Blessings~ Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We thought about reviewing those too, but Mom says we each want what the other one has. So maybe not a good idea. That bone sure looks and sounds tasty to us.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any time with a bone is a good time! Great review Hunter!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look very interesting!
    Cam and Mags

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14