Thursday, March 31, 2016

Where in the World is....

As many of you know, hubby and I are jetting off for a short vacation tomorrow.  Hunter got all cleaned up today, so that he will be nice and clean at Carrie's.  I also got my hair cut today, it feels so much better.  Some of you may wonder where we are going this time, especially since we will only be away 6 days.  Well, the only hint I'll give you is that I'm hoping to spend at least one afternoon with a good friend.  I'm looking forward to warmer weather as well.  I am hoping to post while we are away, but can't promise anything. 
I hope you have a great weekend and enjoy some warm weather, especially for those who live in snow country.
Joys to you!
Noreen

13 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful vacation! And a safe one. xxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noreen, I know you are going to have a great time. It's always fun to visit friends and have some sunshine. Blessings, be safe. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL - we know where you are going because we saw a comment you left on another blog. Hope you have a great time and meet up with that sweet friend.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  5. May it be a Lovely Adventure! Cindy xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you safe travels, fun times, and a meeting with your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prayers for a safe journey to where ever you are going! At least it will be warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Noreen! Bon voyage, and may God bless you on your travels. Can't wait to hear what you're up to!
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a wonderful trip! Will look forward to hearing about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14