Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Puppy Love

She's here! WE are all so excited and the family named her Copper. What I can tell you is that at this point she is the same size as Lily, but very skinny(though with her beautiful fur you wouldn't know it). While we were over at Carrie's, she was pretty mellow and so sweet. Lily didn't have any problem adjusting to her either, other than being on my lap a good portion of the time. Copper looks very regal and so different from Lily and Hunter when they were pups.

Today I will be pup sitting this afternoon and Hunter will get a chance to meet her.

I just heard that she is settling in so nicely~loves all the kiddos and plays, as well as goes outside to do her duty. She didn't cry all night and slept from 12:00 to 6:00 a.m. this morning. I just can't wait to spend more time with her.  I have a picture of our grandson holding her and will post when it arrives at my inbox from my IPhone, it is taking longer than usual this morning.
Hugs,
Noreen

7 comments:

  1. Noreen, how sweet! She will bring much joy! Pam @ Everyday Living

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty Copper is!!! You are giving the Moster puppy fever.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the name and the pretty dog. Noreen, you are going to love your new grandpuppy.:) Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely girl her name suits her to . Glad she is settling in well ! Thanks for sharing , have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie!!! Welcome to this most sweet and beautiful new addition!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14