Friday, March 11, 2016

Happy Friday One and All, I've had a post ready to go since early this morning, but for some reason my photos on my IPhone that I sent to my email haven't arrived-they must have gone on vacation. I've sent them three times; I decided just to do a quick catch-up here and post the photos Monday.  It's been a great week and sewing with the grands went so well. Today I had my monthly quilt group meeting, here at our nest; it is a small group-we had about 8 gals.  We only stay for about two hours and it is always so encouraging and filled with teaching.  Our leader showed us a new square called Tipsy Turby, I think.  Anyway, it is an easy square to do, plus the teacher is on youtube.  While I want to try it, I don't want to make a quilt top that I don't really have to have- so I am pondering it.  Hate to waste money on fabric I need for a quilt I'm not sure I like.  Another benefit of the group is we share tips and tools. Today I saw three tools that I must get for my sewing room; in fact, next Friday morning I'm going out with a friend who is a beginner quilter-guess what I'll be looking for.  This weekend is busy as well-tonight I'm going out for dinner with two girlfriends, tomorrow I'm watching 9 grands so the parents can go to the book fair(school materials) and tomorrow night we have the birthday party for our oldest grandson.  Such fun.
It's a gorgeous day here today and hubby is out back cleaning, so I best go help him.
Hope you have a fantastic weekend!
Hugs,
Noreen

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have been busy and have had fun to , I hope you find your photos from your IPhone I load mine in my computer if I have any and I can have them moved from the phone to at the same time so I don't loose my space on my phone which it can be done even if ones phone has lots of space as photos take up most of the Gigabytes on these phones . Thanks for sharing , Have a good weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  2. None grands! Wow! You are going to be busy!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a busy weekend ahead!!
    You could make a block to try it out, and then make it into a pillow or something. That way you aren't investing all of that money in fabric for a quilt, in case you don't like it
    Have fun this weekend!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday,, and have fun this weekend,
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of blessings - lots to enjoy! Blessings, Cindy xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun you going to have watching all those grands...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never had all my grands at once. When they were small I worked all the time. Enjoy them they grow up too fast. Blessings to all, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Noreen! Nine grandchildren? Yikes! I watched three of them last week for a day, and I needed a nap!
    It's always fun to learn something new, and sounds like you had fun learning the new square at quilting.
    We're having my dad over for dinner tonight, he's 91 years old today! Then tomorrow night we're going out with him, and my brother and SIL. Party, party!
    Hope you had a wonderful weekend :)
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14