Monday, March 21, 2016

Another Busy Week

Happy Spring to all of you!  I hope you all had a great weekend and spent some time enjoying life.
The play I saw on Friday evening with my girlfriends is called "Dixie Swim Club" and the story of five girls from a college swim team; the time span is when they are in their early 30's until they reach 77 yrs old.  I can tell you that it was a great play~funny and sad.  I enjoyed spending time with the two gals I went with. Saturday was a day filled with birthday parties and yesterday was  a low key day.
Today I'm off to a friends house for a visit and lunch, but the main reason is that she sells jewelry and I want to get a necklace for my neighbor who turns 60 on Wednesday.  The rest of the week is jam packed too~sewing with the grands and preparation for Easter.  I'm going to start my grocery list now.
I hope whatever you have going on this week gives you a bit of time outside or partaking in an activity you love. 
Hugs,
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. You sound super busy and that's a good thing. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noreen, My daughter Angie acted in the "Dixie Swim Club" when our community theater gave it. She was the one making the martinis all the time. It was a fun play and kind of sad. I told her I should have played her part as she aged. LOL. It's nice you get to lunch with friends and buy a gift for another. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The play sounds really interesting. Spring has retreated for us with a major snow storm coming in a couple days. We'll be bringing out the snow blower again.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14