Thursday, March 24, 2016

It's Thankful Thursday and today I am thankful for sunshine.  Colorado, I love you so just wish we didn't get quite so much snow!  Yesterday was a day spent inside for the most part.  A relaxing day, but one that I wished was sunny.  Hubby spent a good part of the day watching t.v. or outside shoveling the sidewalk and neighbors driveway.  I spent a good portion of time downstairs; also took my neighbor her necklace for her birthday.  It was productive, but at this time of year when the bulbs are poking through the ground and we are teased with warm weather I'm longing for those summer days.  This morning hubby and I ran to Costco and to the grocery store and got all the fixings for Easter lunch here.  This afternoon, very shortly, I have sewing with two grands.  There shorts are so cute and I will post some photos next week.  Next week is jam packed with lunches with friends and a special time that will occur next Friday.  So I hope you are having a great week.  Remember to cultivate a attitude of gratitude, give thanks in all things.  I am thankful for so many reasons-The Father's Love being poured out for me in His Son, Grace that saved me, a beloved hubby who I adore, daughters who are incredible gifted women of God, son in laws that I am so proud of and grands that bring joy to my life. Let's not forget the pups in our family-each of them love us unconditionally. 
I'm thankful for you!
Noreen

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post. God is good I have so much to thankful for so much....Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is cool and overcast today. Me and Stanley went to the dogtur. The dogtur said we were so wonderful that she thanked us for coming and making her day!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got lots of very strong winds and a few hours of noisy thunderstorms, but no snow. And thankfully no seizures although poor Ciara was very anxious all day and night. We send you wishes for a happy and blessed Easter weekend with family.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came today to read about your thankfulness! It always makes me feel good too.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful for so many things and people in my life. We were snowed in yesterday too. But "thank goodness" for those who came and removed the snow!!

    Have a blessed Easter.
    Gert

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14