Sunday, February 3, 2013

Hi Friends, Well I am now officially back in the land of the living and feel like I'm on the downward side of this sinus thing.  Yesterday I felt horrid but finally, with the help of a local pharmacist, got a product that immediately helped with my nasal congestion and sinus pressure.  I feel so much better(even though I slept in and missed church)that I've already picked up some things around the house that were neglected because of how I was feeling.  Hubby replaced four door locks yesterday; I will say we had put in three only to discover one was broken-so that meant taking them all off and heading back to the hardward store for a new set.  We had gone out briefly on Friday night and came home to find ourselves locked out of the house; of course I started to worry a bit but then we found the garage door into the house had broken and was locked.  It took quite some doing to get the old doorknob and lock off of the door but it is all taken care of.
Today hubby is golfing again-it is that beautiful here and then he has to work this afternoon.  This means that Hunter, Lily and I will be watching the Superbowl.  Go 9er's.
For those of you who were worried and lifted me in prayer, thank you!
I hope you have a restful Sabbath and find joy in your midst.
Blessings, Noreen & Hunter

8 comments:

  1. Thankful to read that you are feeling better. Hope you'll enjoy the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY - you are on the upswing!!

    Your 1-Year-Old-Birfday-Doodle-Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are better. I know you are ready to get back to your normal life this week....

    Being locked out is so aggravating but glad you were able to finally get it....

    Enjoy the Superbowl...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're feeling better!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that you're feeling better!

    Glad you found a way to get back into the house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Noreen,
    I have been so busy with my Nana that I am way behind in blogging! I am sorry to hear you have felt so rotten! I hope you are on the upswing now. I am still battling this darn cough!!!
    Feel better! Rest!!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to hear that you are feeling better Noreen!! We watched the game too ... but we were so disappointed that our 49ers were not able to pull out a win...they really rallied in the second half!! Hugs to both you and Hunter!
    xo
    Jeanne, Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  8. Noreen, I'm sooooooo glad you're finally feeling better! What a bout of it you had, sweetie. That's what I've heard about whatever-it-is that's going around... it's brutal & it lasts! I'm glad you're on the tail end of it now. Everything looks up from here on out!!

    I'm sorry your 49ers didn't win. I read that the Ravens won. We aren't sports fans here plus we don't have cable tv but I read it online this morning who won. Something about the lights going out too, during the game? I bet that was scary!! My first thought would have been "terrorist attack". I'm a scaredy cat, for sure... to a fault.

    Have a wonderful Monday, my friend!

    --Andrea
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14