Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Two Great Reads

Good morning friends,  I hope you had a great day yesterday and counted your blessings!  Now that my ladies study is over, I'm back to reading a lot more; I want to share these with you because they were both such good books-especially if you like Amish stories.
Jerry Eicher has become one of my favorite Amish authors.  When I return these books to the library today, I am looking for more of this series.  Check it out.
For those of us who love Amish stories, Beverly Lewis is an old time favorite author.  This book didn't disappoint me either.
I'm getting ready to head out the door to walk and then I think I'll ride my bike to the library to return these books and grab a few more.  The day is supposed to be in the 70's so I'm thinking I might be able to persuade hubby to take a drive to the high country.  I'm am so enjoying our spring like weather!!!
Today I am thankful for being able to get out and walk, ride and exercise.  I'll be honest, I don't get a thrill from exercising the way some folks do, but I'm thankful my body works enough for me to persevere when I'd much rather quit.  Of course, all the encouragement I get from my blogging friends helps too as does the upcoming birthday reminding me that I am about to enter a new decade.  Later on in the week, I'll be sharing some of my St. Patrick's Day decorations; I don't have much but I love what I have.
Joy to you, Noreen

3 comments:

  1. Oh I would love to exercise with you too Noreen! Entering a new decade eh? You look marvelous!!! Age is only a number. And as you, as long as you can exercise and take care of your body, the better and easier the "getting older" process is. I have allowed myself to lose my fit body, and now must take charge again.
    I will look for those books! Have a wonderful day!!!
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Dear Friend...
    I love Amish stories and I can't wait to check these out. I am off to Amazon to find out if I can upload these on to my Kindle.

    Lovely, just lovely. Have a glorious day. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to fix these knees and get back to regular exercise...I truly have missed it. You do look marvelous for ANY age in my opinion! I love Beverly Lewis. Her Amish books just really can't be beat. Enjoy your day..sounds wonderful! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14